Saturday, June 14, 2008

This just in....

So, it doesn't look like the recent offer on our house is going to go through. We're close, but not quite close enough to make the deal, and since there's no huge hurry to sell, we aren't going to negotiate much. Just keep the prayers coming for the right offer.

I've got my next government job interview Monday so please pray for that as well. I've been applying for quite a few other government jobs so hopefully one of them will pan out. I also got an offer from Easter Seals to work with autistic preschool kids, but I'm not feeling led to go down that path right now. I loved working with special needs kids, but my energy levels are pretty low and I want to spend my energy on Caleb.

I'll post how my interview Monday goes. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

somuch2do said...

Jenny, I am so very sorry to hear about the recent events. I hope the sale of the house goes smoothly. If you could send me your new email address, I would love to have that. PopPop was very excited about his "care package." Thank you for being so thoughtful and sweet to him. Barb
barbara.is.jackson@gmail.com