Thursday, June 12, 2008

Interview #1

Today's interview for the human resources assistant government job seemed to go pretty well. I had em smiling and they seemed to like me and ask a lot of questions, so we'll see. They were interviewing quite a few others so there could easily be someone more qualified. The job sounded pretty good though and the pay was good too. I'd be making almost the same doing this job at an entry level as I would if I went back to school for my master's in special ed and started teaching.

Whether I get offered the job or not, it was good practice for my next interview Monday. I need to figure out how to answer, "So tell me about yourself," a little better. If any of you reading this have some good tips, feel free to email me.

I'm still finding others to apply for and will let ya'll know how my interview Monday goes.

No comments: