Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fillet O Fish

While grandma was watching Caleb the other morning while I had a job interview, she was asking him what he wanted for breakfast. After asking him if he wanted just about everything, she decided to get silly with him and said, "Well, do you want fish?" Instead of saying no again like she expected, he got totally excited about it. So for lunch I took him to McDonald's to get a fish sandwich and he ate the whole thing, along with the happy meal I got him just in case he didn't like the fish sandwich. Then tonight for dinner he didn't seem to want anything we had, so I said, "Do you want fish?" Sure enough, he said yes, so we called grandpa to see if he'd pick Caleb up a fish sandwich on his way home from work. He gobbled down the whole thing again tonight. I think I need to find a healthier fish for him to try.

No comments: