Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Caleb's growing up!

While Caleb was playing on the computer last night, I tried to help with something. He didn't like my interference and said, "Ah, come on mom! Geeze! Geeze mom!" It sounded so grown up! I can't wait to hear what he'll be saying when he's a teenager.

I took him to his new doctor here in Oklahoma for his 3-year checkup a few days ago. I was able to get him the same doctor as Landon and Avery which was such a nice treat! Caleb got one shot and was extremely brave and didn't even cry. He's still in the 90th+ percentile for height and 80th for weight which wasn't a surprise. The doctor started laughing when Caleb asked him if he wanted to see his "gun show" and started flexing his muscles for him. All went well, and Caleb is doing great on all levels.

No comments: