Monday, June 23, 2008

More stuff...

I took that state test today for those Oklahoma government jobs. It felt like being in high school again having my little test booklet and answer sheet, filling in all the little bubbles. I doubt that this will lead to anything, but I don't want to leave any stone unturned. I know I'm supposed to ask, seek, and knock, so that's exactly what I'm doing.

I've made an appointment to talk to an adviser at Rose State College about the dental hygienist program tomorrow morning. I'm really starting to get interested in that and think I'd be good at it. I went to this dinner party thing that my friend Tara invited me to and was able to talk to one of her friends who is a dental hygienist. She said she loves it, and that the pay being around $60,000/year to start is accurate. She has her bachelor's, but said that an associates degree pays the same, which is what I'd be going for. I guess we'll see what I find out tomorrow and go from there.

The only real concerns I have now are trying to juggle it all- work, school, and raising Caleb. That's where prayers are needed please. More than anything, I don't want Caleb to feel unraveled right now, and I don't like the idea of being away from him too much. He's already lost his daddy being around and I don't want him to barely see mommy too.

No comments: