Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yet another interview and good news.....

I had another interview for a government job this morning at Tinker at the Defense Logistics Agency. I interviewed there once before, but this one went a lot better I think. I'm still open for a good government job, so we'll see if anything comes of this.

In other news, I got officially accepted into grad school at UCO today. My adviser wants to see me next week and get me enrolled so it really does look like I'll be able to start classes on the 18th if I want to. It's exciting and nerve racking.

Work is getting a lot more involved and busy, but it's going well. I gotta say, it looks like God is orchestrating things so well as far as scheduling goes. My work schedule will allow for me to stay home with Caleb all day. (Who ever heard of a teacher's assistant working from 7-midnight?!) On days when I have college classes, Caleb can go to preschool or possibly hang out with grandma or Aunt Lainee. If I do need my own health benefits again, this job will give me that, even with only 20 hours a week. When I finish up my degree and begin my internship, Caleb will be starting kindergarten so me working full-time will not be a big issue. I'm seeing a nice little chain reaction here..... From the beginning of all this I've been praying hard that God will help me find what I need to do to support us well, but not take me away from Caleb too much. I know things could still change, but it's amazing to see God working in this.

No comments: