Friday, August 22, 2008

Preschool Day 2

Well, today Caleb wouldn't let go of my leg when I tried to drop him off at preschool. The teachers told me that it's easier to just go, so I left then heard him screaming. I waiting outside the door for awhile then the teacher came by the little window and gave me the thumbs up so I guess he settled down quickly. It's just the initial dropping off that's tricky. I can't wait for the day when he just runs in there and is like, "See ya mom!"

I did get an interview invitation for a probation and parole officer position with the state yesterday. The more I think about it though, I don't think I'll even bother. If it was just me I'd consider it, but I don't want to put myself in harms way when I'm all Caleb has now. I think that would be really selfish and stupid on my part. I'm really happy where I'm working now, and my position could even turn into a full-time one. Plus, if I go back to school, which I'm thinking now I'm gonna do for sure, they'll work with me and be flexible with my schedule.

No comments: