Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally on the upswing...

So I took Caleb to his doctor yesterday, who I absolutely love by the way, and found out that Caleb does definitely have strep and a virus too. His doctor was amazed that after three days of antibiotics he still tested positive for strep, so he prescribed a different antibiotic. I swear that within one dose he was already feeling better.

Let me just say, "Thank God for Chris and Lainee!" I worked last night, and Caleb had such a good time playing over at their house even though he was sick. Lainee set up a big tent in the living room for all the kids to sleep in and Caleb passed out in it about 9. Lainee said whenever he woke up coughing Landon and Avery would hold him and rub his arms. When I got back to their place I found Caleb in Aunt Lainee's arms asleep. It was just so precious, and it means so much to me that he feels so safe and secure there. I don't know what I'd do without my family.

No comments: