Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm tired....

My first week of work was great. It's so easy I almost feel guilty accepting the paycheck. Almost... I'm feeling the hours though. Most of you know that I'm an early to bed early to rise person so getting home at 12:30 a.m. then trying to key down and go to sleep is going to take some getting used to. I'm not trying to complain though. I think I'm really lucky to have gotten this schedule and the people I work with are great.

I talked to my college adviser and if I can finish my immunizations up and a couple other things I may still be able to enroll for classes this semester. Classes start on the 18th though so that's cutting it really close. I don't mind waiting till Spring term, but the sooner I start, the sooner I can finish and get a career going. After researching more into the school psychology profession, I think it fits me to a tee. I remember considering it before when I was working toward my special education credentials, but I was so gung-ho to be a teacher that I just let it go.

Caleb had fun this morning playing with his buddy Cohen. They are both major alpha males so most of the time they end up punching each other, but today they did really well and were actually sweet toward one another. If I am able to start college this fall, I'll try to get Caleb enrolled in a good preschool during the times I have class. I think he's really ready and it would be good for him to be in school with other kids some.

No comments: