Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a weekend....

I've been fighting off some kind of chest cold or something this week, and then found out that Landon and Avery had strep, so I knew Caleb was doomed. Sure enough, he starts getting warm and developing a cough on Friday, and I ended up taking him to the doc Saturday. He's got a really bad croupie cough, runny nose, and fever.

The highlight of our weekend was Saturday night, well I guess Sunday morning, at about 2:00 a.m. when I heard Caleb start to cough then proceed to throw up on me. Now, that was fun! He's taken three baths today, which makes him feel better, and has been playing a lot on the computer and watching movies. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll be on the upswing.


He wanted to play with his medicine dropper in the tub.



He played a lot of Diego's dinosaur maze today.....


His poor nose!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Poor little guy. You can tell he isn't feeling right but he always has a grin! :-) Hopefully the doc won't give you that nasty medicine like both kids were on last winter. Call me this week when you are up to chat. Don't want to bother you too much so you can have Caleb time before you work. Love ya!