Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of Preschool

I just finished dropping off Caleb for his first day of preschool, and I'm freaking out a little bit. He seemed to do fine when I first left, then as I was walking down the hall to leave I saw this bright orange shirt out of the corner of my eye and it was Caleb bolting out of the classroom. He wasn't the only kiddo doing that, which makes me feel a little better I guess.

My mom and I stood outside the door for just a minute and could hear him crying, so it was really hard to leave. I know this is normal, but uggghhhh! I'm just sticking by the phone waiting for them to call me. Luckily he's going to a church preschool that's only about 2 minutes down the street. Landon and Avery went to the same preschool and loved it, so I know he'll eventually love it too. His class is almost all boys!


No comments: