Thursday, July 10, 2008

Starting job soon....

I got my official job offer package in the mail yesterday and my start date is July 21. I talked to one of the teachers I'll be working with, and for the first couple weeks I may be going in full-time until I'm trained, so that'll be the first time I've been away from Caleb for such long stretches of time. Poor grandma is going to be exhausted, but thank God she is going to be there to watch Caleb for me. I'm not sure what my permanent hours are going to be yet, so hopefully it all works out. They mentioned this position could turn into full-time, which would actually be pretty great pay, so we'll see what happens. I also need to enroll in grad school this week or next so there's another factor to enter into the equation.

Caleb's had a fever the past couple days and I haven't been feeling too great either so that hasn't been fun. I'll give it another day then take him into the doc if I need to. I made the mistake of going to the gym and running thinking it might help to get this bug out of my system, and now I just hurt all over. Won't be doing that again. :-)

No comments: