Friday, July 18, 2008

The latest

I got my application in to UCO this morning so that's another check off the list. It may be cutting it kind of close to getting enrolled for classes this fall, but if I have to wait a semester that's really no big deal. It may be better that way since I'll be settling into my new job and trying to figure out what my new schedule will be like. Plus, I need time to get my GI bill money going again, and I'm not sure exactly how long that will take.

I'm still applying for some Oklahoma government jobs. I took a test yesterday for a probation officer position and scored 95/100. I fit the requirements pretty closely and have heard from a couple people that it's a good job to have so I figured it couldn't hurt to apply. I don't mind going back to school if I have to for the right career, but I'm still kind of freaked out by the idea of going back for 2-3 years. I'm growing more confidant though and really have faith that God is going to open the right doors and close the wrong ones.

Lainee and I took the cousins to get their pictures taken yesterday. They did such a good job, except for a few moments when Caleb wanted to touch all the equipment in the photo studio. No big surprise there. The pictures turned out really cute and many of you reading this will be receiving some soon. I'll try to post the pictures on the blog too if I can.

No comments: