Monday, July 7, 2008

I passed!

Well, I took my grad school test this morning and it was insanely hard! I really didn't think I did that well, but I guess I did well enough. I needed a combined score of 900 to get into the psychology master's programs and got a 960. Whewww! Thank God that's over!

The next step is to be officially admitted into the graduate college and hopefully get enrolled for classes this fall. I'm so glad to be moving forward with this, but it's hard too. I feel like every step I take toward moving on with my life, is another step away from the life I thought I would have. I trust God knows what he's doing though.

Thanks everyone for your continued prayers and support!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Ohhh Jenny...I'm in tears right now! That is so wonderful!!! Everything is falling into place for you and I'm so excited for you. God is good and knows what you need at this moment. Keep up with all the positive thinking and work. We love you!!!!