Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another fun zoo day and other stuff!

Caleb, grandpa, grandma and I went to the zoo again today. Grandpa hadn't had a chance to go yet and ride the train with Caleb. Trains are kind of their thing. Caleb also had his first ride on a merry go round. He picked out the zebra all by himself and loved it. I enjoyed it too! Being a mom helps me remember how much fun it was to be a kid. Oh, and Caleb also had his first snow cone today, which I managed to get for free after the kid who made it for us splashed some of the cherry flavoring on my dad's clothes. Sorry the pictures and videos aren't the greatest but the camera battery ran out pretty early on in the day.

In other news, I've been trying to study for this test I have to take Monday called the GRE. It's kinda of like the SAT's for grad school, and it's ridiculously hard. I can't believe some of the vocabulary words I've been looking at! I've done a lot of refresher math stuff which I think will help, but after I'm done looking at all the problems my brain feels like it's going to explode. I have no idea how well I'm going to do since I'm so rusty on most of the stuff, but hopefully I'll do well enough to get admitted into the school psych. program. I'd appreciate some prayers for some extra brain power Monday morning please!








1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Good luck on your test!!!! I'll be anxious to hear how you are doing!