Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rockin Friday Night

I watched the kiddos Friday night so Chris and Lainee could have some alone time, and ended up enduring hours of Rockband fighting. (It really wasn't that bad.) However, there was one song, which I managed to get video of, where the cousins actually cooperated and got along. Avery, who is only 5 by the way, is awesome at the drums! As the video gets further along, you'll start to see Caleb get more into the song and start jumping around and dancing. He's not half bad at the drums either, but can't quite make it through a whole song yet. They're all so freakin adorable!

School update... I'm hanging in there. Passed my first test and am getting pretty good grades on my first papers. More tests and projects are coming up this week, so hopefully the trend will continue.

No comments: