Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a weekend!

Ok, I am freakin exhausted! I ended up babysitting my niece and nephew Friday night, Saturday night, and taking them to church with us Sunday morning and watching them Sunday afternoon. I absolutely LOVE being with them, but the two of them plus Caleb can be nuts! Caleb and Avery tend to butt heads so I played referee quite a bit. Most of the time was really fun, and I finally got to have some semi-alone time with Landon, which is rare. We watched a bunch of Goosebumps movies, and I can honestly say I liked them.

Grandpa took Caleb out Saturday morning over to little airport near us. He was just planning on driving him by some airplanes, but he ended up meeting a really nice guy that let Caleb sit in his plane and play with all the gadgets. He came home so excited! I love nice people. :-)

I'm looking forward to a short week at work and having Thanksgiving with the fam. Thanks for all the continued emails, texts, prayers, and calls.

No comments: