Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Laughed so hard I cried....

Caleb and I were laying in bed the other night watching "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown." There is a part in the movie when Sally, the little girl who has a crush on Linus, was whining and kind of yelling at Linus. For those of you who can't remember or don't know, she had decided to stay with him in the pumpkin patch and wait for the Great Pumpkin instead of go trick-or-treating with the other kids.

I looked over at Caleb and was watching his face change while he watched that part. He furrowed his brow and started looking seriously ticked off. Then he looks over at me and says like such a little man, "I'd hit that girl in the face!"

Words can't describe it as well as I'd like, but I laughed so hard I was almost crying. I was definitely not expecting him to say that.

No comments: