Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girls Reunion Weekend

I flew out to DC this past weekend to visit my best friend, Jessica, and my old friends from high school Missy and Tiffany drove out too. We hadn't all been together in 10 years! Crazy how much time has gone by, but it didn't feel like it all.

It was such fun going through old pictures, some of which were humiliating, and catching up on everything. I feel so unbelievably lucky to have such amazing friends! This needs to be a yearly event, at least.

Tiffany, Missy, Me, Jessica, and Bella (the cutest pooch ever!)



I fell totally in love with this dog!

After a fun dinner out, we spent the night drinking some wine and playing cards.


Great dinner out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful! i'm glad you got to have some fun time for yourself!