Thursday, May 21, 2009

My son, the rat....

Yesterday I had to go get my fingerprints done at a sheriff station for this teacher certification thing I'm doing. The station was at the mall, so I went ahead and brought Caleb along. When we got there he saw the policeman then whispered in my ear asking if he was a real police officer. I said he was, and then Caleb proceeded to tell the officer, "You know, my mommy speeds a little too fast when she's driving." Nice huh? The little traitor!

The policeman just laughed and then ended up doing my fingerprints for free. :-)

3 comments:

jens033 said...

that is freakin hilarious! i

jens033 said...

ps-if it makes you feel any better, here's a story. ty fell on the slide at the park, hit his head and had a band aid on with a brush burn too. when the cashier at walmart asked him what happened, instead of saying he fell down like he did to the other people who asked, he freakin told them i did it. the little stinker!

Jenny said...

That is worse! How funny!