Sunday, March 8, 2009

Such a gorgeous day!

I'm wiped out, but in a good way. Today was a busy day of going to parks and being outside. I took Caleb to one park then after we finished up there I thought it would be fun to load our bikes on the car and head up to Lake Hefner. I took Caleb a few days ago when it was REALLY windy and he didn't last too long on his bike, but today went really well. We had a pretty long ride then ended up back at another park. Even though we lose an hour, I love Springtime daylight savings. It's the beginning of long nights and finding all kinds of fun things to do outside.

I'm one week away from Spring Break, but I don't think it'll be much of a break. I'll be using it to catch up on all my school stuff. I spoke with my advisor last week, after having a mini panic attack over all the statistics stuff, and she really eased my mind. I feel like I got some more confirmation that I'm on the right career path.

1 comment:

jens033 said...

glad to hear all the fun times and good news. :)