Monday, March 16, 2009

Strep Throat, Again!

Caleb started running a fever Sunday, then started throwing up that night. No fun, especially the part where he threw up on me. I know... gross.... So I took him to the doc first thing this morning and sure enough, he tested positive for strep. It's like the 3rd time he's had it this year! The great part is that as soon as he had his first dose of antibiotics, he started feeling better. I think he'll be doing fine tomorrow. Now I just hope the rest of the family doesn't come down with it. Avery and Landon are probably doomed.

Before the strep hit, we spent most of the day Saturday at my best friend, Tara's, house. Caleb had a good time playing with his buddy Cohen, except for one part that I still giggle at when I think about it. Caleb grabbed a bat and Cohen grabbed a regular baseball to pitch to him. Almost as soon as I said, "Now be careful. Throw it toward the bat, not at his face" WHAM! Right at Caleb's face. There was instant crying and Caleb started shouting, "Why, why, Cohen why???" It was totally an accident, and Caleb was fine, I just loved how dramatic Caleb was.

No comments: