Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Latest and Greatest....

The best news this week- The house closed! FINALLY! That's such a big load off. To all my Texas neighbors, you were the best! Amy, I especially miss having our meetings over the fence and the regular food exchanges. I was so lucky to have ya'll right next door to me. :-) Jenn, Amy, and Jaimie, you were really there for me and I love you all so much. Thanks for everything! Once I have a some time off I promise I'll come down for a visit.

In other news, I survived my second week of grad school. I have to read about a billion pages tonight about stuff I really don't understand, so we'll just have to wait and see if I can make it past week 3. The one class I do really like is the testing class. I tested a friend's little girl this morning and even though it's kind of hard, it's really fun for me. Now I just need to figure out how to do all the IQ calculations. That part I could live without.

Caleb is doing fantastic as usual. I've had to do a lot of work on the computer today for school and he's been such a sweetie, just hanging out and letting me do what I need to do. That's not always the case, so I'm grateful. :-)

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

We miss you Jenny! I am so blessed to be able to be friends with a FANTASTIC person as yourself. It does stink that we aren't walking distance anymore but at least we still have the phone and computer. You take care of yourself and know that my door is always open for visitors. :-)