Saturday, January 31, 2009

Go Steelers!

I'm heading to my bro's house tomorrow to hopefully watch the Steelers win the superbowl. Since my Sooners couldn't make it all the way this season, I'm hoping my Steelers will. :-)

My college classes are coming along. Still not exactly sure how well I'm doing, but I'll be happy to just make it through this first semester back. I found some old papers I'd written and was amazed at how smart I used to be. Hopefully that part of me is still in there.

Caleb's great and amazes me every day. He's such a little smartie. I know I'm biased, but I swear this kid is a genius. Maybe after a little more training I can give him an IQ test soon and prove it.

To my Pittsburgh crew, I'll be waving my terrible towel with ya tomorrow!


My good luck charm!

No comments: