Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Time Fishing

We've got some friends from church with this great little dock off their backyard where you can go fishing, and they said we're welcome there anytime. So this morning, Caleb, Landon, Uncle Chris, and I headed out there and caught a ton! As soon as our hooks hit the water we were catching fish which was so great, especially for a three-year-old with almost no patience.

I hadn't been fishing in such a long time and forgot, that even though I love fishing, I can be such a girl about actually holding on to the fish and pulling the hook out. Once I got it down though it was no biggie, and Caleb was a good little helper.



Reeling in his 2nd or 3rd fish!



Caleb was saying, "ahhh, poor fishy..."


He loved touching the fish.


Caleb took a picture of me fixing his fishing pole.






No comments: