Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello

I've gotten so lame about posting anything on my blog, so to anyone still checking it, I apologize. Facebook has become my new touchstone, but I will try to keep the blog up as much as I can.

Here's the latest- Back to school shopping is basically done and Caleb starts his first day of kindergarten next week. He's super excited about it, while I'm kinda freaking out about it. I know he's gonna do great, but it's gonna be such a huge adjustment not to have my little man around with me during the day. Time has just gone by so quickly.

I'll be starting practicum in a couple weeks and am really looking forward to having real clients and learning my job. Only 11 credit hours to go, and then I'll be graduating in spring! I also got promoted at work, which is just too cool! I'm now the psychology/sociology teacher. No more nights either, so God could not have worked out my schedule any better. His timing is truly perfect. I need to remember that.

Caleb's newest big thing is rock climbing. He's seriously a natural, and actually climbed 85 ft. the other day. I wanted to puke, but I let him do it and knew he was safe. Still, it's jarring to see your baby hanging 85 ft. in the air on the side of an old grain silo.

No comments: