Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Day!

Caleb's first day at his new preschool was great! I asked him how he liked his new school and he said, "It's the best school of my life!!" The teachers said he was wonderful. His last school was really good too, but this one seems a little bit more relaxed and his class is ALOT smaller. The teacher's assistant is a teenage boy with tons of energy, and Caleb really seemed to love him, so that's another big plus. I think I've found a good place for him to stay put for the next year, and then it'll be off to kindergarten. Crazy that it's only a year away....

Another fun first this week was Caleb's first experience with the ice cream man. We were sitting in the living room, and I heard the music. Caleb didn't know what it was, so I said we needed to go outside and check it out. He was amazed at all the different ice creams and settled on a tweety bird ice cream bar. Now we have a special spot for his ice cream truck money in case we hear it. :-)

No comments: