Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How Caleb is....

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been keeping my page quite as updated as normal. I've had a lot of calls and emails lately asking how Caleb was doing so I wanted to post the latest.

Caleb is really doing well. He's been asking some questions about daddy here and there that are hard to hear and answer, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job responding with love and as simply as I can. I know he can't really understand what has happened so it's confusing for him, but the questions are coming less and less.

He picked out a really fun skeleton costume for Halloween and will be going trick-or-treating with his cousins. Caleb's basically become a little brother to Landon and Avery, and I really love seeing them get so close. We'll all be going for group flu shots on Saturday. Fun!

I also wanted to post my amazement at Caleb's computer saviness. This 3-year-old can navigate the internet already, finding his favorite websites (PBS kids and Nick Jr. usually), open multiple browsers, use the back and forward arrows, adjust volume levels, etc. It's freakin me out. He's too smart!

Oh, and Caleb has also entered the "no matter what you say, I'm going to disagree with you" phase. If I told him the sky was blue, he would say, "No it's not!" I've tried reverse psychology, but he's too smart for it. It can be frustrating, but it's fun too, and he cracks me up.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

I'm so glad you posted. I miss you guys a lot! Call me when you have free time. I don't like to bother you b/c I know you are busy w/ work and when you are free it's Caleb time. I love y'all!